Please Note: The Law Office of Jae Lee is open and functioning , as we are prepared to work virtually. We are here to serve you, and are offering Virtual Meetings, Virtual Consults, Phone Consults.

My office can process your case without having to meet in person. I will do my best to make the process as simple as possible. I will be in constant communication via text, phone, or email to answer any questions you may have as you go through each step of the process.


Communicate with your attorney every step of the way.


Complete an online quesionaire


Upload requested documentation into my Client Portal.


Forms will be mailed to you for signature with a prepaid return envelope.


Attorney will review your case and mail to USCIS if everything is complete.

First-Generation Immigrant

Helping Individuals Through Professional Legal Counsel.

As an immigrant myself, I know firsthand the joy of coming to live in America. Let me help you pursue your dreams.

  1. Home
  2.  » Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers

Helping Your Loved One Pursue A Waiver For Unlawful Presence In The United States

In some instances, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services bars noncitizens from obtaining a U.S. visa or green card. A common reason is because of their unlawful presence in the United States.

However, certain “inadmissible” foreign citizens who are illegally living in the United States and wish to apply for a green card can request a waiver. This is known as an I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver.

The individual can request the waiver before they leave for their interview at the consulate in their country of origin.

Help With I-601A Provisional Waivers

I am Jae Lee, an immigration attorney in Plano, and I assist individuals in Plano and throughout northeastern Texas with immigration services, including provisional waiver applications.

If you or your loved one wishes to apply for lawful permanent residence status but believe ineligibility due to unlawful presence in the U.S. would prevent approval, I invite you to schedule a free consult at my office to talk about pursuing an I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver.

As a first-generation immigrant, I understand the desire to obtain the necessary documentation needed to lawfully stay in the U.S. without fear of deportation or criminal action.

Contact My Office Today

Call 972-905-2170 today to schedule an appointment with a lawyer knowledgeable in all aspects of immigration laws and procedures. I can speak with you about the process in more detail and answer any question you or your loved one may have. You can also send me an email.

Free initial consultations | Credit cards accepted | Payment plans available | Competitive fees

Learn more about fiancé visas and other immigration services.