Trusted, Personalized Family-Based Immigration Services For Northeastern Texas

Best Immigration Lawyers in Plano

My Personal Story

Serving Families Throughout Northeastern Texas

West Point
Graduate, Former U.S.
Army Officer


Payment Plans Available. Credit Cards Accepted.

My Pledge To You

At my firm, you will always receive one-on-one guidance during every stage of your case. Unlike large law firms with an extensive staff, you will always work directly with me. Whether you wish to call, text or email, I will always remain accessible.

My goal is to offer a superior level of attention to each individual I represent — simply because that’s what I would want.


“My fiance and I were very impressed with Mr. Lee! His candid demeanor and thoughtful answers to our comprehensive K-1/K-2 visa proposition rendered peace of mind… Ever grateful; we will be utilizing his services later in the year.”

West Point Graduate, Former United States Service Member

Serving the country that brought me prosperity was one of my eminent goals. I am an honored graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point where I obtained a degree in engineering. I am also a military veteran, having served as an officer in the United States Army. Such education and experience are pivotal reasons why many families in Texas turn to me for their immigration needs.

Reach Out Today. Free Consultations.

Please contact me at Law Office of Jae Lee to set up a meeting to learn more about how I can help you or your
loved one with your immigration needs.

Call 972-905-2170 or send me a confidential email.

Free consultations|Credit cards accepted|Payment plans available
Get answers to frequently asked immigration questions
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Dallas Asian American Bar Association
ABA | American Bar Association

Texas Immigration Blog

What can you expect after filing for adjustment of status?

Upon filing for adjustment of status, you will receive an I-797C, Notice of Action for each form that was submitted (usually I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131). This usually occurs within 10 business days after USCIS receives your forms.