Please Note: The Law Office of Jae Lee is open and functioning , as we are prepared to work virtually. We are here to serve you, and are offering Virtual Meetings, Virtual Consults, Phone Consults.

My office can process your case without having to meet in person. I will do my best to make the process as simple as possible. I will be in constant communication via text, phone, or email to answer any questions you may have as you go through each step of the process.


Communicate with your attorney every step of the way.


Complete an online quesionaire


Upload requested documentation into my Client Portal.


Forms will be mailed to you for signature with a prepaid return envelope.


Attorney will review your case and mail to USCIS if everything is complete.

First-Generation Immigrant

Helping Individuals Through Professional Legal Counsel.

As an immigrant myself, I know firsthand the joy of coming to live in America. Let me help you pursue your dreams.

  1. Home
  2.  » Other Immigration Services

Other Immigration Services

I am Jae Lee, an immigration attorney in Plano, and I help individuals in northeastern Texas with all types of family-based immigration services. As an immigrant myself, I have personally gone through the process of achieving lawful permanent residence status in the United States.

If you or a loved one wishes to pursue a visa to lawfully live and work in America, I can help. Along with green cards and fiancé visas, I handle the following:

Temporary Business Visitor Visas

Known as a B-1 visa, I assist individuals wishing to temporarily visit the United States to engage in business matters that do not involve financial gain and require attending conventions or business conferences, engaging in commercial transactions, procuring goods and engaging in similar activities.

Tourist Visas

I help individuals obtain B-2 tourist visas for temporary visitation to the United States for social engagements, including visiting friends or family, tourism or medical treatment.

Student Visas

I assist noncitizens procure a temporary F-1 visa for the purpose of attending college in the United States. I also assist international students with M-1 visas who wish to attend a vocational or technical school in America.

Personalized Attention And Guidance

At many other law firms, nonlawyers, such as secretaries, paralegals or law clerks, often take over large aspects of a case.

At my firm, I handle cases — from beginning to end. I personally understand the trepidations of going through the immigration process. I take pride in providing one-on-one guidance to my clients and their families.

As your lawyer, you will be able to call, text or email me anytime with questions.

Contact My Office Today

If you need assistance obtaining business, tourist or student visa, contact my office in Plano, Texas, by phone or email to schedule a free initial consultation. I accept credit cards and payment plans.

Call 972-905-2170 today. I offer flat-fee rates for most services.

Serving all of northeastern Texas.