Please Note: The Law Office of Jae Lee is open and functioning , as we are prepared to work virtually. We are here to serve you, and are offering Virtual Meetings, Virtual Consults, Phone Consults.

My office can process your case without having to meet in person. I will do my best to make the process as simple as possible. I will be in constant communication via text, phone, or email to answer any questions you may have as you go through each step of the process.


Communicate with your attorney every step of the way.


Complete an online quesionaire


Upload requested documentation into my Client Portal.


Forms will be mailed to you for signature with a prepaid return envelope.


Attorney will review your case and mail to USCIS if everything is complete.

First-Generation Immigrant

Helping Individuals Through Professional Legal Counsel.

As an immigrant myself, I know firsthand the joy of coming to live in America. Let me help you pursue your dreams.

  1. Home
  2.  » Obtaining A Fiancé Visa

Representing You Through The Fiance Visa Process

The prospect of pursuing a life in America with your partner is exciting. Whether you wish to someday raise a family, attend school or carry out your vocational dreams in the United States — it is exhilarating.

If you are a U.S. citizen and have recently gotten engaged and would like to bring your fiancé to the United States, I can help.

I am Jae Lee, an immigration attorney in Plano, and I help individuals and their loved ones with many aspects of the immigration process, including obtaining a fiancé or spouse visa.

Steps To Obtaining A K-1, Fiancé Visa

Getting a fiancé visa, also known as a K-1 visa, involves many steps. As your lawyer, I will direct you through each step of the process, including:

  • Filing the initial application for your fiancé
  • Compiling and completing all necessary documentation
  • Receiving the medical exam
  • The interview with the U.S. consulate

Individuals who successfully obtain a K-1 visa can thereafter apply for a green card.

My Personal Commitment

I have helped many individuals throughout northeastern Texas with a wide range of family-based immigration services. Let me help you.

As an immigrant myself, I understand you may feel uncertain about what lies ahead. Perhaps you have specific questions about many aspects of the process, including the costs of obtaining a fiancé visa.

Let me help alleviate your concerns. I invite you to schedule an appointment at the Law Office of Jae Lee, in Plano, Texas. All consultations are free. Credit cards and payment plans accepted.

Call 972-905-2170 today. You can also send me an email.

Get answers to commonly asked immigration questions.