Please Note: The Law Office of Jae Lee is open and functioning , as we are prepared to work virtually. We are here to serve you, and are offering Virtual Meetings, Virtual Consults, Phone Consults.

My office can process your case without having to meet in person. I will do my best to make the process as simple as possible. I will be in constant communication via text, phone, or email to answer any questions you may have as you go through each step of the process.


Communicate with your attorney every step of the way.


Complete an online quesionaire


Upload requested documentation into my Client Portal.


Forms will be mailed to you for signature with a prepaid return envelope.


Attorney will review your case and mail to USCIS if everything is complete.

First-Generation Immigrant

Helping Individuals Through Professional Legal Counsel.

As an immigrant myself, I know firsthand the joy of coming to live in America. Let me help you pursue your dreams.

  1. Home
  2.  » Immigration FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions About Immigration

United States immigration is complex. Many people have questions about the process and associated costs.

Find answers to commonly asked questions about family-based immigration below.

How long is a visa valid?

How long your visa is valid will depend on which type of visa you have obtained to legally enter the United States. If you need help getting a visa, I can offer guidance on the best visa available for you and your situation.

Where is your office located?

As an attorney, I help clients throughout northeastern Texas from my office in Plano. I am always available by phone to assist you with questions about your waiver application, spouse visa or green card status.

How much do you charge for immigration services?

The cost of a visa or another immigration service will depend on specific circumstances. However, my services are very competitive compared to fees charged by other immigration lawyers. I offer flat-fee rates for most of my services and never charge hidden fees or costs to communicate with me via phone, text or email.

Schedule a free consultation with me to discuss the cost of a visa or other services today.

How long will the process take?

Each individual’s circumstances will vary. However, obtaining a green card, for example, can take as little as one year for immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen.

Legal Help For Texas Immigration Matters

The Law Office of Jae Lee proudly practices family-based immigration, helping individuals with green cards, visas and naturalization.

If you need help or have additional questions, reach out to me, immigration attorney Jae Lee, today.

Call 972-905-2170 or send an email. Free consultations provided.