Helping Individuals Through Professional Legal Counsel
  1. Home
  2.  » Getting Your Green Card For Those In The U.S.

Helping Families In Northeastern Texas With The Green Card Process

I am Jae Lee, an immigration attorney in Plano, and I assist individuals in Plano and throughout northeastern Texas with a wide variety of immigration matters.

If you are living in the United States and wish to pursue a green card for your loved one so they can lawfully live and work in the United States, I can help.

Understanding The Process

Under the law, family members who already have green cards or are already United States citizens can pursue a green card, or lawful permanent residence status, for a loved one such as a:

  • Spouse
  • Children
  • Parents
  • Siblings

The process of applying for adjustment of status, however, is complex; specific documentation and strict filing requirements are involved. Hiring the right attorney to guide you and your loved one through the process is important to avoid mistakes or delays in receiving a green card.

Why Choose Me To Help With The Green Card Process?

As a child, I immigrated to the United States from South Korea. I saw and experienced firsthand both the joy and trepidations about coming to America.

I witnessed my parents proceed through the immigration process, and today I am honored to help others pursue their dreams of obtaining green cards, so they can live, work and carry out their desired vocation.

Learn more about my life growing up and my service as an officer in the U.S. Army.

Offering One-On-One Guidance

It’s understandable that you or your loved one is unsure or nervous about the process. I understand; I went through the process myself.

With my assistance, I will offer guidance to you and your family every step of the way. If you have a question or concern, you and your family will always be able to reach me via email, phone or text.

Contact My Office Today

I invite you to contact my office via phone or email today to set up a free consultation to talk about the process involved with obtaining a green card with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer. If you have questions about whether your loved one is eligible, I can discuss the possibility of pursuing a waiver.

Call 972-905-2170 today. Flat-fee rates available. Credit cards accepted.

I also handle other immigration issues, such as fiancé visas. I can also help you or your loved one apply for citizenship.